Terms & Conditions
By accessing, using and entering data into the EMSA Soccer Portal (the "Portal") you agree with the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association ("EMSA") to the following terms and conditions:
Account Creation and Management
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You will only create one account per household.
- All information you enter into the Portal is accurate and complete.
- You will not share your account with any person outside of your household.
- You will keep your account password confidential at all times. In the event that your account password has been compromised, you will immediately advise EMSA.
- You acknowledge that registration through the Portal does not guarantee the registrant of a placement on a soccer team or in a soccer program.
- Registration must conform to all EMSA, and applicable EMSA member and zone, rules & regulations.
EMSA and its participants may communicate with you by electronic or other means in relation to EMSA's soccer programs and/or the provision of services to you and other persons. By entering your contact information into the Portal, including e-mail addresses and telephone numbers, you consent to receiving such communications until such time as you expressly revoke your consent by notice to EMSA in writing.
Risks and Liability
- EMSA does not warrant or guarantee the accessibility, accuracy or completeness of the Portal or any information contained within or communicated through the Portal. Your use and reliance upon the Portal and any such information is at your own and sole risk.
- EMSA is not responsible for any misuse or loss of information suffered by you arising from or in any way connected to your access to and use of the Portal.
- EMSA may insert links in the Portal to other websites. EMSA is not responsible for the operation and use of those websites.
Unless otherwise stated, EMSA owns all images, text, software and documents contained within the Portal.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
EMSA may make changes to the above terms and conditions without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review the Portal for such changes.
Last updated: June 30, 2015